An exciting opportunity exists for Occupational Therapists at Novita’s Whyalla therapy hub.
If you’re a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for a rewarding new career path, Novita has Whyalla-based positions available now.
As an Occupational Therapist operating from Novita’s Whyalla hub, you will be supporting kids, young people and adults living with disability in Whyalla and surrounding communities to discover their full potential and live fulfilling lives.
Learn more about Novita’s Whyalla hub here.
To be a successful candidate for these positions, along with AHPRA registration you will:
- be an experienced Occupational Therapist, or a recent graduate
- have a high level of integrity and honesty, especially in your dealings with others
- be energetic, resourceful, innovative, and flexible when responding to challenges
- have the ability to communicate effectively with kids, young people, adults, family members, and staff
- be able to work independently, and successfully within a multi-disciplinary therapy team
- have a team success attitude
Novita is one of South Australia’s largest and most respected disability service organisations supporting kids, young people and adults living with disability through a range of therapy services, assistive technology and equipment, independent living services, Day Options, and community programs.
For 80 years, Novita has supported people living with disability and their families in Adelaide, across South Australia, and in Broken Hill.
You can make a difference for people living with disability in the Whyalla community!
Great benefits are available for successful candidates, including:
- excellent remuneration packages with generous salary packaging options
- generous incentive scheme for staff choosing to work at one of our regional offices, including Whyalla
- support for professional development and clinical supervision programs
- living in the vibrant Whyalla community
- working with Novita’s friendly and highly-skilled Whyalla team.
Novita is a child safe organisation and requires the successful applicant to complete pre-employment checks including a DCSI Child-Related Employment Screening. All Novita employees are also required to undertake mandatory training relevant to their role.
Make a difference!
If you are a passionate Occupational Therapist and possess Novita's ICARE values then we would like to hear from you! For further information contact Annabel Bennett (Manager) 0424 470 592.
Applications Close 10.00 am Friday 28 June 2019