An exciting opportunity exists for a Therapeutic Service Coordinator to work as part of the Community Living team across a variety of services, providing client centred practise to people living with trauma and disability.
Community living services are:
- Specialised Residential Care ( Young people under the Guardianship of the Minister)
- Individualised Support (In home care)
- Supported Independent Living ( adults )
At Novita, we believe in helping people to live their best lives. As a large provider of disability services, Novita supports more than 3000 people living with disability across South Australia and Broken Hill.
In line with our strategic direction and growing client base you will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients in achieving their NDIS and personal goals with a multidisciplinary and therapeutic approach.
- Ensuring the development of Independent Living skills in our clients.
- Developing and implementing innovative approaches and programs to assist clients with complex behaviour support.
- Providing accommodation and highly skilled teams to support the needs of new and existing clients.
- Working as part of a dynamic group; encouraging excellence amongst your team members and ensuring a high quality service delivery.
Novita is one of SA’s oldest, largest and most trusted community-based disability service organisations delivering life-changing support services tailored for individuals and groups of kids, young people and adults. We offer a wide range of therapy and assessment services, as well as community services (Community Living and Community Programs) and the latest in assistive technology. Our behaviour support team also includes psychologists, speech pathologists, social workers, early childhood educators and occupational therapists.
The Therapeutic Service Coordinator will be:
- Experienced in working as part of a team in providing a therapeutic service delivery, supporting client goals, well-being and independence to clients living with disability and trauma.
- Developing plans and reporting to client outcomes and needs.
- Experienced in the development of skill enhancement programs and resources for individuals and groups.
- Able to work from a strengths-based, person centred approach.
- Experience in working with teams and implementing a 24/7 roster across various programs.
- Highly organized, flexible and proactive in their approach, with the ability to respond to continual changing priorities.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Certificate 1V in Community Services, Disability work or relevant employment experience
Total remuneration package
A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Enjoy salary packaging up to $15,900 of your salary with further salary-packaging benefits available including meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire, private novated leasing and additional superannuation contributions.
Novita has a commitment to child protection and to that of other vulnerable people and all offers of employment are subject to a Department for Communities & Social Inclusion (DCSI) ‘Child-Related’ Employment Screening. All Novita employees are also required to undertake mandatory training relevant to their role.
Make a difference!
If you are dedicated, professional ,motivated and driven to develop your career as well as being part of the journey with Novita to grow and expand on our current community services we would love to hear from you!.
For further information, contact Abi Cook (Manager, Community Living) on 0401866704
Applications close COB Friday 14 June 2019.