When you work with Novita, you change lives.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Developmental Educator to work as part of a multi disciplinary team of committed professionals. At Novita, we believe in helping people to live their best lives. As a large provider of disability services, Novita supports more than 3000 people living with disability across South Australia and Broken Hill.
Due to growth in our client base we are looking for a dedicated, professional and passionate leader to join our growing team. We would love to hear from you if you are interested in:
- Leading and shaping the discipline of developmental education in the disability sector
- Developing and implementing innovative approaches to assist with complex behaviour support
- Seeing the potential in others and supporting their professional growth
This is your opportunity to become a key member of Novita’s leadership team - working in an area of significant growth, with professional and dedicated staff to make a difference in the lives of children and adults with disability.
Novita is one of SA’s oldest, largest and most trusted community-based disability service organisations delivering life-changing support services tailored for individuals and groups of kids, young people and adults. We offer a wide range of therapy and assessment services, as well as community programs and the latest in assistive technology. Our behaviour support team also includes psychologists, speech pathologists, social workers, early childhood educators and occupational therapists.
The Senior Developmental Educator will be:
- Experienced in working as part of a team to deliver therapy and intervention services to support well-being and independence.
- Experienced in the development of skill enhancement programs and resources for individuals and groups.
- Able to work from a strengths-based, person centred approach.
- Experienced in applying positive behaviour support principles to the development and implementation of behaviour support plans.
- Highly organized, flexible and proactive in their approach, with the ability to respond to continual changing priorities.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Disability and Developmental Education or equivalent degree.
- Eligible for membership of the Developmental Educators Australia Incorporated
Total remuneration package
A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Enjoy salary packaging up to $15,900 of your salary, increasing your take-home pay by approximately $5,000. Further salary-packaging benefits available include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire, private novated leasing and additional superannuation contributions.
Make a difference!
This is a great opportunity for a Developmental Educator! If you are passionate and possess Novita's ICARE values then we would like to hear from you! For further information, contact Lee-Anne Gassner on 0401339475.
Applications close 10am Monday 17 June 2019.