A unique and exciting opportunity exists for a Manager in Novita’s Eyre Peninsula and Far North region, based in Whyalla.
As Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- work in an innovative and dynamic environment with professional and dedicated staff
- deliver Novita’s highly regarded services and supports for kids, young people and adults living with disability
- develop new services and supports based on needs
- advance your career in one of South Australia’s largest and most respected not-for-profit organisations
- experience a regional lifestyle
- make a difference for families across a growing region of our state.
The position offers an excellent remuneration package including regional allowances and generous salary packaging options.
Who are we?
Novita is one of SA’s oldest, largest and most trusted community-based disability service organisations delivering life-changing support, services and equipment for kids, young people and adults. We offer a wide range of therapy and assessment services, tailored for individuals and groups, as well as the latest in assistive technology and equipment.
Our specialist staff include occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists, psychologists, social workers, orthotists, developmental educators and more, use the latest research, techniques and equipment to give our Novita kids, young people and adults the best opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Who are you?
- qualifications in Disability, Health, Human Services, Business, or related fields
- exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop working relationships
- proven experience in the development, implementation and efficient management of service programs
- proactive approach to identifying and exploring opportunities for innovation
- demonstrated experience in program reporting, risk profiling, and developing and delivering budgets
- experience in developing, leading and mentoring high performance teams.
Total package includes base salary, regional and remote allowances, and statutory superannuation contributions. Salary packaging is available up to $15,900 of your salary. Further salary packing benefits may include meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire, private novated leasing, and additional superannuation contributions.
This is your opportunity to become a key member of Novita’s regional leadership team, working with professional and dedicated staff to make a difference in growing regional communities and to support people living with disability to achieve their goals.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Cathryn Blight, General Manager - Regional Services 08 8172 9207.
Applications close 9.00am Monday 15th April