- Exciting new clinical leadership positions
- Opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Deliver quality client outcomes
- Excellent remuneration package with generous salary packaging options
- Part-Time working hours will be considered
With an emphasis on innovative therapy, technology and community inclusion solutions, Novita have been providing support and services to children, young people and adults living with disability for over 75 years. Employing over 450 people across multiple locations here in South Australia, Novita works with the latest research, equipment and technologies to help people living with disability to access every aspect of life to discover their full potential. With a focus on growing and expanding our psychology services, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the clinical leadership team.Novita provides comprehensive psychological services to children and young adults living with a broad range of disabilities and childhood disorders including: physical disability, autism, acquired brain injuries, learning difficulties, mild to moderate mental health difficulties and behavioural problems
The Clinical Lead is accountable to the site Manager and is responsible for contributing to the clinical and professional leadership of the discipline. This position is responsible for providing expert advice, services and support in relation to psychology services.
The Clinical Lead, Psychology will maintain and active caseload and will have excellent clinical reasoning and skills relevant to the discipline of psychology. The position is responsible for clinical supervision of psychology staff and for identifying and mitigating risks in clinical practice.
In addition to holding a tertiary qualification and registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA), our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in working as a psychologist – preference will be given to candidates with experience and expertise in the field of Clinical Psychology
- Proactive approach and understanding of current psychological concepts & research strategies relevant to the application of child development, disability awareness
- Knowledge of assessments and interventions for reducing the impact of conditions, including evaluations of their effectiveness
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their families
- Proven ability to meet the required professional standards for record management, documentation and development.
Novita has a commitment to child protection and to that of other vulnerable people and all offers of employment are subject to a Department for Communities & Social Inclusion (DCSI) ‘Child-Related Employment Screening’. All Novita employees are also required to undertake mandatory training relevant to their role.
Salary and conditions
Enjoy salary packaging up to $15,900 of your salary, plus meal and entertainment expenses, accommodation and venue hire, private novated leasing and additional superannuation contributions.
Staff interested in applying for this position will be required to submit a resume as part of this process. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a selection panel.
Please contact Lee-Anne Gassner on [email protected] or 0401 339 475 for further information about the position.
Applications close 5th October 2018 5pm